SEEING THE UNSEEN
Training Sessions with the Great Holy Spirit
A prophet is enabled to hear and see what takes way in the spirit realm. A servant under Yahweh's house will take on cave training, spirit stripping, and stages in spirit engagement to prepare for actual work in the spirit field. Yahweh brings the novice student forward for tester spirit engagement when ready.
In this brief compilation of novice training placings, the servant Seersgate learns that particular invisible natures can bring real influence into natural ways. From these entries, you can learn how the spirit way governs while a human goes on with daily living unaware. Taste a level of work that few will ever participate in.
One of the Most Troubling Visions I Have Ever Seen
September 15, 2021
Yes, I know that Yahweh rules in all things. Even those fleshly ways, they will not bend Yahweh. He will never take on our nature. Yahweh is our Great God, those who are in the salvation covenant under the blood of King Jesus.
King Jesus speaks:
What blood was spilled? My blood. My blood. My blood. What is in My blood? Covenant. A way to heal. Heal from sin. I am the God-Man. Some take in a fake god about others. But within this real covenant, there is a continuing in a Kingdom citizen way. Within the Kingdom, this blood of Mine will make it possible for a rebirth, a born-again plan, in spirit dealings. Before you entered into My Kingdom, you were dead in your sins, separated, and without real spiritual living.
I AM the Resurrection and the Life. I am the needed Way to bring you into eternal living. No one can come live with Me in eternity if they choose to stay in their sin-filled way. There will be no exceptions. Sin is a separator from what Yahweh gives. Turn to Me in seeking what is freely within Me: this agreement to make you live. I will have My servant give a few Scriptures a little later.
What would be the benefit of giving a teenager visions, dreams, spiritual engagement, and testing? To prepare a novice for why the world is here and the purpose of the calling: preach the Kingdom and prepare the world for the return of Christ.
No other person can see what you see, Seersgate, unless Yahweh shares the same vision. So, some have similar ways of seeing, but no two prophets are alike. Let them have a taste of what you were able to see within Yahweh’s sharing.
I was in a little church building on a church night. The few pews were empty near me, but it was not due to a controversial way. Yahweh viewed that church as a dead way, and He even gave another way to show His displeasure through a message from a guest’s way of seeing. I regularly came to this outlet due to my family obligations: I had to go as a teenager. But I also wanted to see more spiritual ways because no one shared them.
No one spoke of examples of hearing or seeing in a spirit dealing. I was beginning to feel out of place, and I needed to seek Yahweh. This way of communing with Yahweh is not a common way to engage Him. And I came to understand that the course of my future was out of my hands when I noticed there was no way to turn the visions off.
While I sat, something happened. Before my seeing, there, in a vision, as if there is a way to remember a previous experience, I saw King Jesus. He was different than every vision or drawing I have ever seen. The clouds were there, a dark way as if a bad storm was overhead. In the natural, no one would be standing there, taking a chance against the weather. Who would paint such a vision of God on the cross?
I saw King Jesus literally on the cross as if I time traveled and was there with His mother, Mary. I was given a viewing of Him from His chest up, raised up in front of me. His blood was everywhere, and His hair was soaking wet. I could feel the depth of pain from His facial expression. He could barely stand; the weight on Him was heavy. King Jesus was in that moment of Mark 15:33-39 (NASB).
(33) When the sixth hour came, darkness fell over the whole land until the ninth hour. (34) At the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabaktanei?” which is translated, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (35) And when some of the bystanders heard Him, they began saying, “Look! He is calling for Elijah!” (36) And someone ran and filled a sponge with sour wine, put it on a reed, and gave Him a drink, saying, “Let us see if Elijah comes to take Him down.” (37) But Jesus let out a loud cry, and died. (38) And the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. (39) And when the centurion, who was standing right in front of Him, saw that He died in this way, he said, “Truly this man was the Son of God!”
King Jesus speaks:
Thank you. Serving Yahweh is not always fun, filled with exciting visions. When I bring this vision to your spirit, you get closed off because you hate seeing Me in pain. You even cry because you want to take Me off the natural cross. But it is clearly known that I am not on the cross now. I died and came back to living ways. Within your Great King is the resurrection power that will bring all the dead into living ways—some will go into eternal damnation, and others will enter eternal living with I AM.
Your calling has a mandate to give them the Good News of what King Jesus gives. And when they hear the Word about what I offer, I will call them. And they will have that moment to come and enter this way of Kingdom living.
King Jesus is the only Way to eternal living. Make sure to take this seeing way as a privilege, for others long to see what I looked like in that timing. I know it’s a difficult vision. You care about Me. But I had to shed this precious blood so that you and all who are under the Kingdom covenant will be able to be with Me forever. Forever is an ungaugeable time.
Here are a few Scriptures:
Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.
—John 14:6 NASB
(23) Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise from the dead.” (24) Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” (25) Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; the one who believes in Me will live, even if he dies, (26) and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?” (27) She said to Him, “Yes, Lord; I have come to believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, and He who comes into the world.”
—John 11:23-27 NASB
(9) However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. (10) If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness. (11) But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
—Romans 8: 9-11 NASB
(19) Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses, and to show that the entire world is guilty before God. (20) For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are. (21) But now God has shown us a way to be made right with Him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses and the prophets long ago. (22) We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are. (23) For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. (24) Yet God, in His grace, freely makes us right in His sight. He did this through Christ Jesus when He freed us from the penalty for our sins. (25) For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed His life, shedding His blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when He held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, (26) for He was looking ahead and including them in what He would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate His righteousness, for He himself is fair and just, and He makes sinners right in His sight when they believe in Jesus. (27) Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on obeying the law. It is based on faith. (28) So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law. (29) After all, is God the God of the Jews only? Isn’t He also the God of the Gentiles? Of course He is. (30) There is only one God, and He makes people right with Himself only by faith, whether they are Jews or Gentiles. (31) Well then, if we emphasize faith, does this mean that we can forget about the law? Of course not! In fact, only when we have faith do we truly fulfill the law.
—Romans 3:19-31 NLT
(5) For Moses writes that the law’s way of making a person right with God requires obedience to all of its commands. (6) But faith’s way of getting right with God says, “Don’t say in your heart, ‘Who will go up to heaven?’ (to bring Christ down to earth). (7) And don’t say, ‘Who will go down to the place of the dead?’ (to bring Christ back to life again).” (8) In fact, it says, “The message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart.” And that message is the very message about faith that we preach: (9) If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (10) For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. (11) As the Scriptures tell us, “Anyone who trusts in Him will never be disgraced.” (12) Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They have the same Lord, who gives generously to all who call on Him. (13) For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
—Romans 10:5-13 NLT
Here is a covenant prayer of salvation:
Dear Jesus, I ask You to forgive me of all of my sins. I ask You to save me. I have turned my back on You, but now I come to You. Please cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Please heal me. Please heal me in every area of my life. Most importantly, please come to live within me. I want to know You. I want to have a relationship with You. I am Yours. I am Yours forever, my God, my King, and I choose to serve You for the rest of my days. Thank You, Lord, for dying for me and for saving me. I receive all that You have for me. I look forward to being with You forever. Amen.