CREATE IN ME A CLEAN WAY
A Conversation with Yahweh
Completed on September 5th.
September 4, 2023
Yahweh gives His great Will:
See it; being a Kingdom citizen is still tethered to a generational curse. And multiple generations have tasted these curses that stem from the Garden of Eden. Look at the curses placed on Adam and Eve. Death still has a hold of the Christian, and so does sickness and painful living. And curses of the rebellion in the Garden will not fully be dealt with until you are in an eternity placing. Look at what Revelation says:
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
—Revelation 20:14 NIV
(1) Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. (2) I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. (3) And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. (4) ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” (5) He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” (6) He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. (7) Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. (8) But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
—Revelation 21:1-8 NIV
Death still hinders, and so does painful living. People hurt others, whether a follower of King Jesus or a servant within Satan’s camp. How does anyone think that they can overrule a curse by trying to tell Me to move and do what they feel is better? Yahweh will never bend or submit to a human. I say there will be a way of no more death and sorrow for eternity, but where did I say that there is health and wealth in this life? Sure, I can give health and wealth to anyone, but having health and wealth is not a sign that I approve of you.
And people say, “God is so powerful; I can live however I think I should, and His grace will be there to cover my sinful living.” Does the covenant of salvation come with an “all-expense paid” pass to indulge in any way of living? They (humans) say, “Little ole human can’t break a salvation covenant,” when I look at your heart. The ways of sinful living lead to death. The soul that sins will surely stand under My judgment.
I deal with a grace covering that makes the person feel there are no judgments for turning away from Me. In the Garden of Eden, there wasn’t a rebellious nature surging through two humans who never sinned before. Placing a lowercase god in the place of Yahweh is what needs to be reviewed. Where is your heart? Wicked women can turn you away from serving Yahweh, and this action happened with King Solomon.
(1) King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites. (2) They were from nations about which the Lord had told the Israelites, “You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts after their gods.” Nevertheless, Solomon held fast to them in love. (3) He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray. (4) As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the Lord his God, as the heart of David his father had been. (5) He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. (6) So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the Lord; he did not follow the Lord completely, as David his father had done.
—1 Kings 11:1-6 NIV
Where is your heart? Didn’t Adam put Eve’s needs before My great will, and Eve became Adam’s lowercase god? And so, Eve was cursed and was lowered in household ways. Eve didn’t manage a kitchen in the Garden. There was a free yielding of food from Yahweh. So, the placement of a woman in the kitchen is a manmade way of looking at the position of a woman in household governing. The one who sins will surely die. Put it.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
—Romans 6:23 NIV
(23) Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live? (24) “But if a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked person does, will they live? None of the righteous things that person has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness they are guilty of and because of the sins they have committed, they will die.
—Ezekiel 18:23-24 NIV
Is that Scripture for today (Ezekiel 18:23-24)? Or does the placing of grace make people think that there is real freedom to live abusively in sin, trampling the act of the cross, scorning, with active sinning, the way of the Kingdom? When should I say, “Enough is enough?” Is it with counting how many sins were committed? Is it by the level of sinful living that I should weigh the grace? Love the LORD with all within.
(34) But when the Pharisees heard that He had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. (35) And one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question to test Him. (36) “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” (37) And He said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. (38) This is the great and first commandment. (39) And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. (40) On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
—Matthew 22:34-40 ESV
So then, what is love? People today think that love is shown by bending to the way of others while compromising your core beliefs to keep what is viewed as peace. My peace is grounded in truth, a constant setting in place that does not cater to the crowd or the sway of government leaders. If I bend to the people and view My doctrines and principles based on what they think will work, I will never be faithful.
And standing by the Written Word is why many people do not like Yahweh. They do not like what “love” looks like to Me. Would you correct your children if you saw them heading down the wrong road, or would you say, “I will show you love by letting you do what you feel brings you freedom?” Which way would you go? Would you discipline your children as a form of love, or would you remove all boundaries? If you love them, you would want to keep them safe. Love is shown through protection, a safety measure.
To love is also to discipline, to bring judgment. Some say that “God is love, and He would not bring judgment,” but which “God” are We referring to? We—Yahweh—will love you by staying constant in what We say is truth. The problem with today’s living is that the majority of people think that the Bible is old and outdated and has no authoritative standing today. They think the culture should permit Biblical updates, changing the written Word. But why? Sinful living and freedom from rules are what people crave.
It’s not about rules in general. It’s about rules that keep a person from drinking what they crave in their flesh. So when someone says to them, “No, don’t go that way.” They say back, “On what authority can you make me bend to your will? Who are you to tell me what to do? And the book that you follow is outdated. Look how they treat women,” not seeing My reasoning for why I placed the curse upon the woman.
Their understanding of man’s way of doing things makes them view Me Yahweh as a man with man’s way of doing law and order. Scripture, servant.
(8) For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My ways, declares the Lord.
(9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are My ways higher than your ways
and My thoughts than your thoughts.
—Isaiah 55:8-9 ESV
You will never be able to think like Me. You can taste wisdom as I grant it. You can learn of the mind of Yahweh by the power of the Great Holy Spirit. But the Church is under a hindering way of hearing and seeking based on how I limit it. The Church has a blanket covering of grace along with a limited ability to hear, see, and discern based on what the Great Holy Spirit pours out through the gifts He delegates. You cannot outsmart Yahweh.
So why not listen to Me? Why bend to the culture? It is because you crave to feel accepted to feel any form of love, not seeing that humans can only give what is within, flowing from their way through a source or through their flesh. The love of Yahweh was not always presented in this fake, gentle way of churches today, saying, “We include everything.” The ways of “Law and order” are not done with. I have a Kingdom way of living geared toward preparing the way. The way for the Second Coming.
How can I be gentle in My warnings? How can I say, “Continue in your sinful living,” and then turn around in the next phrase and damn you to the lake of fire? How faithful of a God would I be? That’s why I give warnings. That’s why I say repent and turn away from your wicked living BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I cannot change the way of eternity and the lake of fire. I cannot make it go away because you do not believe I would store such a place. Servant, tell that story of what happened.
My husband texted me, asking me to bring him a towel to the garage. I wondered why, and I found out once I got there. We recently moved into a new home in July and are still learning the ins and outs of maintaining a new home. My husband's hair and clothing were soaked as if someone put a hose over his head. He said the pipe broke. I couldn’t believe it because the house was a new construction. I looked outside and saw the water draining down the street. I wondered earlier that morning why the water pressure was so low.
I know we are in a drought here in the Houston territory, and I just assumed that the water pressure was low. We could only water our grass twice a week per the notice from the HOA, and that was the morning to turn our sprinkler system on. My husband showed me photos, and I was still puzzled. I thought, “How did he know about the broken pipe?!” A neighbor two doors down was outside and noticed the water running down the street. I was still inside, getting ready, and my husband was relaxing.
The neighbor came to the door, spoke with my husband, and told him what was happening: a major gushing of water we were paying for going down the street. What if he didn’t tell us about the broken pipe? What if he said, “Well, it’s their house. They will figure it out sooner or later. It’s not my place to interfere. I don’t want anyone telling me what to do. So…” Our water would have been left on all day, going out into the street, throwing away wealth and resources because we were unaware of what was happening. It was going on with our house, but we didn’t know there was a problem—until someone told us about a condition outside our home. People would appreciate natural intervention, such as what I shared with you, but why is there a wall up when it comes to spiritual intervention?
Yahweh takes over:
Could it be that no one believes? Could it have been too long of waiting for Me to do something? So many people talk about revival coming, but are they preparing for it? They want to serve Yahweh the way they think is best because they no longer believe what the Bible says. They no longer believe in My law of living, My Kingdom order, because preachers today tell them to live however they want and continually sin, and I would love them and let them enter My Heaven. They say that grace is enough, not realizing that I will strip away this grace they hide from Yahweh in once the antichrist comes forward. And what do I want? Tell them, servant.
Clean hands and a pure heart. Yahweh looks to see where your standing is. He looks to see if you have Him first in the place of honor. That is love, to obey Yahweh.
(3) Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord?
And who shall stand in His holy place?
(4) He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to what is false
and does not swear deceitfully.
—Psalm 24:3-4 ESV
“If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
—John 14:15 ESV
What are Yahweh’s commands, dear one? What is within His written Word.
Good, servant. Let Me continue. You cannot live any way you want to and say you serve Yahweh. You cannot bend to the way of the culture and its acceptance of sinful living that walks against My Kingdom order. You must stand with Yahweh. You must say, within, that you believe Me. You must stand with Me. And how would you do this? Repent. Turn from your sinful way. You want to live in pleasing your flesh, not seeing that your flesh wars against your spirit’s way of drinking Yahweh. Your flesh wars against the Spirit of the Living God, always wanting to do what is contrary. What must you do? Repent! The message is the same as when I walked the earth. Write it, servant, the Scripture.
From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
—Matthew 4:17 ESV
How can I speak today when I spoke all those years ago? Because God Jesus existed before the incarnation. King Jesus is Yahweh.
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”
—John 8:58 ESV
(13) Then Moses said to God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?” (14) God said to Moses, “I am who I am.” And He said, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” (15) God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations.
—Exodus 3:13-15 ESV
Are you mad because a woman is preaching? But they say, “She is not in a church building. So, there is no way she is going against Paul’s way of viewing women.” The woman who pens My words is not under a church house. I separated her for Kingdom work as a prophet, judge, and warrior. You do not have to believe it. But you are required to seek Yahweh.
What say you? Are you tired of having the same old connections? Are you tired of running, hiding from your past? There is no magic potion. No one can give you a pill that erases the former way. Your trust must be in what I spoke. You must stand with Yahweh.
How to Begin Again
Yahweh is Still Giving a Great Will:
People may hurt you. They may take away wealth, fortune, and your way of living. But only Yahweh can destroy you, a full separation from His presence for all eternity. What proof is there to give? Faith in what I have done. Take a look outside. Look at all of creation. Look at how I hold all of creation together with My spoken word. How can you deny My existence? Is it the notion of someone over you telling you what to do that makes you want to say, “I prefer my way of living”? I would not be just if I did not tell you that all have sinned. I would not be a righteous and holy God if I did not tell you that I AM.
In My presence, My purest presence, there is no sin. Sin separates you from getting close to Me. And what I want is to have you reconciled back to Me through the blood of King Jesus. I say “back to Me” because this way is not My intention: to have sin govern. But that is the way things are now. That is the way the world is governed. These things of earth are governed under curses. And there is no way to separate these curses from your way until I resurrect your earthly body and make it incorruptible. Give Me the Scripture, servant.
(50) I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. (51) Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— (52) in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. (53) For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. (54) When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”
(55) “Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?”
(56) The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. (57) But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(58) Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
—1 Corinthians 15:50-58 NIV
Servant, lead them into a way of turning.
Yes, Yahweh. I am honored to serve You, Great King.
Dear one, you may have old addictions and painful living that you still deal with. You may have many connections from former relationships that have a hold on you. You cannot break free on your own. Do not think that Yahweh does not hear your prayers. His ways are not our ways, remember? Know for all of us how we want Yahweh to bend to our way. We want Him to answer us based on what we say. We cry out, hoping for help, but only on our terms.
Will they still love me if I stop doing that sinful action?
Will I have friends if I tell them I want to serve this God Yahweh, who has no idols?
Will they understand how I want to faithfully serve Yahweh and live before Him with clean hands and a pure heart?
Over and over, we ask questions, hoping to fit in while serving Yahweh when we must realize that we cannot be friends with the world and stay faithful to Yahweh. We must submit to the One True God by renouncing our former way and serving under Yahweh’s will through His written principles. And Yahweh leads us and guides us today by the power of the Great Holy Spirit. The Great Holy Spirit is here on Earth today.
How do we stand before Yahweh with clean hands and a pure heart? There must be repenting, an acknowledgment that there is sin and that we have sinned. We must understand that judgment is coming, and those who are not under Yahweh’s plan of eternal living offered through the blood of King Jesus will be eternally separated from God Yahweh. We must understand that only through the blood of King Jesus is there forgiveness of sin, a coming under the salvation covenant.
No one is above this way of coming into the Kingdom. And yes, you will still deal with sin even as a Kingdom citizen. You will still deal with painful living. Yahweh sets His seal upon you to say you are His, yet He will not make you not sin by tying down your “heart” actions. The Great Holy Spirit will prompt you and bring you a prompt in your spirit to say, “You know this is not of Yahweh. Don’t do this. Don’t continue in this way.” And you must yield to that. We all need to obey Yahweh’s commands.
Are you ready to repent? Do you want to do something different, something more real than any fleshly adventure? Yahweh is listening.
(8) But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: (9) If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (10) For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. (11) As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in Him will never be put to shame.” (12) For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on Him, (13) for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
—Romans 10:8-13 NIV
Call upon the name of the LORD and you will be saved.
A Power Prayer:
Dear King Jesus, I ask You to forgive me of all of my sins. I ask You to save me. I have turned my back on You, but now I come to You. Please cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Please heal me. Please heal me in every area of my life. Most importantly, please come to live within me. I want to know You. I want to have a relationship with You. Yahweh, through Your blood, I renounce my former way of living. I no longer want to participate in the old sinful activities I once embraced. I no longer want to serve my fleshly way, and I seek Your help. Yahweh, only by Your power can every soulish tie be broken. Yahweh, I renounce (say to Yahweh what you need to renounce: the former sinful relationships, marital affairs, spiritual/occultic covenants, sexual joinings, occultic practices, blood covenants, demonic objects, masturbation and other sexual sin, anger against God, etc.). Yahweh, please set me free this day. Please release the old way, clean me, and strip away the addictions from the past. I am Yours. I am Yours forever, my God, my King, and I choose to serve You for the rest of my days. Thank You, Lord, for dying for me and for saving me. I receive all that You have for me. I look forward to being with You forever. Amen.
Dear one, trust that Yahweh heard you. What must you do now? Read your Bible for yourself. Look for a Bible-believing Church or a group where you can grow in the LORD. Surround yourself with those who also want to serve Yahweh. Ask Yahweh to continually do “heart checks” on you. And by this place of heart checks, Yahweh will show you areas (relationships, activities, covenants, etc.) that may hinder you.
The Word of Yahweh gives principles based on Yahweh’s way of love. Yahweh’s love is perfect.